ALL of our clothes, bags and accessories are PRE-ORDERED unless stated.
MORE READY STOCKS TO COME !

AmourPour Order Form

Please fill in ALL the details. Thanks! (:
Name:
Mailing address:
Postal Method: Poslaju
Pos Ekspress
Contact number:
E-mail add:
Item name and colour/size:

Email forms generated by 123ContactForm

Announcements!

From time to time, we would update the Announcement board, so do check it out. =)

VERY IMPORTANT!


UPDATES!
Dateline for next batch's of clothes including bags ::
30th May 2010


CURRENT PROMO!
Purchase 5 pieces above and you're entitled to wholesale price!

BATCH 14 clothes are here!

Do take note ::
Tracking number would only be given upon request babes.

Happy shopping babes!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Selling off my pearl white PSP3000!


One of our admin would be selling of her PSP3000.

Reason for selling?
Ain't using it no more. Using my laptop most of the time.


Description :
Went to Japan a year and a half back, and was bought a PSP3000.
If I'm not mistaken it was around 1K that time coz my host bought for me the set one, that comes together with a case and a Japanese UMD game.


PSP is in good condition, no big scratches at all. *only two little dirt spots at the back.
The firmware is version 5.03.
If I'm not mistaken, I still have the box. Currently not with me, but in my house in Kuantan.

The PSP can be use to :

(a) watch movies

(b) listen music

(c) take picture (if you purchase the camera, i didn't)

(d) go online

(e) play games of course (can hack games)

(f) watch TV (if you're in Japan, can watch for free, if Malaysia, not very sure)

(g) SKYPE!

Along with the PSP3000, I would be giving these items too :

(a) the charger TOGETHER the universal adapter plug (as the charger can only fit Japan plugs)

(b) the black hard case (the case is hard, very good to protect your psp and there are compartments too)

(c) USB cable

(d) screen proctector (mini scratches, but can change)

(e) memory card 8GB (it isn't original hahaha but still can function as well as the orginal one) =p

(f) a free UMD game for you. Its some famous Japanese game. I don't really know what game is it, something like Pokemon I guess lol, my host parents bought for me, so that I can somehow learn my Japanese. (:


*sorry HelloKitty keychain not in the deal. =X


Price ::  RM760  *price negotiable. 

*i saw some shop selling at RM1099. @.@


If interested, do SMS to 0102125110 or drop me an email at phei_yee21@hotmail.com
For more enquiries or pictures, email me.


Thanks!

1 comments on "Selling off my pearl white PSP3000!"

BlackMaster on September 30, 2011 at 10:03 PM said...

Good price for psp.
Thanks

Black Friday PSP Deals

Post a Comment

Follow us!

 

AmourPour Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez